Here For

I am not here to make you believe my truth,
I am here to teach you how to discover your own

I am not here to outshine you,
I am here to shine my own light in the hope that it will lead others out of their darkness

I am not here to judge you, nor to judge myself,
I am here to embrace all that you are, all that I am and all that is

I am not here to be anything at all,
I already am all I need to be.

I am not here to make plans, to pretend to know what I will be doing tomorrow or next week, or in five years,
I am here to live a lifetime of moments, all piled on top of each other

I am not here to ‘get it right’,
I am here to get it wrong with style, grace and humour.

I am not here to discover the meaning of life, or to know all the mysteries there are to know,
I am here to allow the world to discover the mystery of me

No comments:

Post a Comment